- How can I transfer YouTube videos offline to another phone?
- What is the best app to download YouTube videos on iPhone?
- How do I download YouTube videos to my phone?
- Is there a way to download YouTube videos?
- Can I send YouTube videos to my phone?
- How can I download YouTube videos without any software?
- How do I download YouTube videos to watch offline?
- Is downloading video from YouTube illegal?
- Can you save a YouTube video to your camera roll?
How can I transfer YouTube videos offline to another phone?
How to share Youtube offline videos among Android devicesStep1: Open the Xender app in both devices.Step 2: Create a connection on one device and connect to the created network from the other.Step 3: On the device with the saved videos, navigate to the folder “Internal storage*/Android/data/com.
Step 4: Select the folder and send to the other device.More items….
What is the best app to download YouTube videos on iPhone?
When talking about the best YouTube video downloader for iOS platforms, the first app, whose name strikes us, is Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate).
How do I download YouTube videos to my phone?
1. Via the YouTube appOpen the YouTube app and find the video you want to download.Play the video and tap the share button.Select ‘YouTube downloader’ from the share menu.Choose a format to download in – mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file.Tap download.
Is there a way to download YouTube videos?
Get 4K Video Downloader. To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. … Copy and paste the video URL. … Choose the quality and format. … Download the YouTube video. … Try Smart Mode. … Install TubeMate. … Choose a video to download. … Download the video.
Can I send YouTube videos to my phone?
Tap the “share” icon in the upper right. You should get options to share the video through (text) “Messaging” on Android or “Message” on iPhone. Other apps you have downloaded will also be included as sharing options. Android: just add the text recipients name/number and a link to the video will be sent via text.
How can I download YouTube videos without any software?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile PhoneGo to App Store, download and install Document.Copy the YouTube video URL.Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.Choose output and download the YouTube video.Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
How do I download YouTube videos to watch offline?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
Is downloading video from YouTube illegal?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.
Can you save a YouTube video to your camera roll?
In order to save YouTube videos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch’s Camera Roll for offline viewing, you’ll need to install an app called Documents by Readdle. … Several YouTube videos will appear underneath the search bar. Tap the green Download video button beneath the video you want to download.